Sunday, January 14, 2007

Week in Ky-An pic


Ky-An in the Rockabye Luc Leafwalker Rocker I got him at Wal-Mart for $35. Amazon sells the EXACT some one for $86!!! What a rip-off.

He likes to sit in the basket of his stroller. I am not sure why. Hieu joked and told him he has to sit there whenever he has a younger sibling. Lol.


Here he is still sleeping when we went to a Korean restaurant on Friday. I tried to keep him up when we are in the car because I didnt' want him to be tired at the restaurant but that didn't work. He conked out on my shoulder which is rare for him because he usually wakes up at the smallest noise. He was asleep when we waited at one restaurant, it took took long so we went back to the car to go to another one, and didn't wake up until we were seated. I ordered some edamame and avocado sushi for him to eat. He keeps choking on the adamame but loves the avocado sushi!!!

My son is such a pimp! There was a little 2-year-old girl sitting at the table next to us and she just LOVES Ky-An. Whenever Hieu takes Ky-An to the front of the restaurant to watch the waterfall, she'll slid off her chair and run after him. Hieu had to take Ky-An back to our table so she would come back and eat her meal. Too funny. This picture is of her trying to hold Ky-An's hand. My son likes older women who can walk and take him around..haha. Even Jerry and Sandy's daughter woudln't get dress to go to the dinner on Saturday until they told her she's going to go see Ky-An. She was mad at me when she got there because I didn't bring him! Lol.

Here he is clapping and cuddling up with me today.

2 comments:

asiangard said...

he is so cute!!!
I think our wal-mart doesn't have that rocker, i haven't seen it there...trhat's what happens when you live in the country!!

Lauren said...

So cute...as always. That little rocking caterpillar things is adorable--what a find!