
The reception is at 7p.m. so at 5p.m. I asked Hieu to drive him around to see if he will fall asleep while I get ready. Hieu got home at 5:30 and he's still wide awake. Resigned, I gave him a bathe and get him ready for the wedding. Surprisingly he did very well at the wedding. You can tell with his red eyes that he's extremely tired but he loved all the action and all the attention he gets. Everybody just adores him and Hieu loves showing him off to his old friends. He wanted everything that came out for us and ate so much. This is after I already fed him spaghetti for dinner AND a bottle of milk before we left. I hope he doesn't get a stomach ache tomorow because he ate a lot of stuff I never introduced to him! *Biting nails* He ate quail, duck, meat, and seafood soup..eek!! What was I thinking??!!! He's almost 1 so I was trying to be relax on what he eats..but I am starting to have second thoughts now. :( Hope my baby is okay. Oh, did I mention that after eating all that food at the reception, he brushed off another 4 oz of milk in the car before going to sleep? He would've have finish off the 6oz bottle if I didn't yank it out of his mouth. Should I be worry that he's such a porker? I love his rolls and will be so sad when they are gone but is he healthy? People keep telling me to put him on a diet but who puts a baby on a diet??!! They are just crazy. My ped hasn't say anything about it yet so I will try not to fret over it. I think once he start walking on his own, he'll be lean. I sure hope so....

We planned to leave the wedding at about 8-9 but the food came out so slow and Hieu was hungry. Plus he hasn't seen all these people for so long I didn't want to rush him. I even offer to go home with Ky-An first so he can stay and hang out with his friends but he refused. The wedding is gorgeous and has 84 tables!!! My gosh, our wedding only has 42 and we thought it's pretty big already. That's how Hoa and Chi's wedding going to be. I think they may even hit 100 tables. Crazy!
We end up leaving at 10:00p.m. I think that's the latest Ky-An has ever stayed up every since he was born! His bedtime is usually around 7-7:30p.m. every day. *Bad mommy*!!
The groom was Hieu's bestman at our wedding. It's kind of sad to look back at all these people who used to be your close friends and now they barely even talk. Hieu was not any part of Tu's wedding but understandably so. It's just sad when you think about it. Hieu's two bestmen don't even talk to each other much anymore. In fact, they hang out with different crowds...rival organizations at the church. His third bestman is in federal prison (don't ask) so of course no one has talked to him at all.
As for me, I am not close to any of my bridesmaids anymore either. I still talk to Jen but we were not as close as we were in school and was active in the sorority. She moved away for a while but I am so glad she's back in town now. I love her. She's just a great person...in fact, a lot of my sorority sisters are. Another one of my bridesmaid used to be my roomate and then after our wedding she just drop off the planet. She doesn't contact any of us and we don't have her new number nor her new address. There were rumor sightings of her but I am naver a witness. I miss her and wish she would contact us again. What can you do right? The only bridesmaid that I am still close to is my little sister. I love that girl. I am going to be so sad when she finish Optometry school and moves out.
Okay it's almost 11:30 so I better get to bed. Hopefully since Ky-An slept so late he'll sleep in a little later. If not he'll be one tired little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment