Sunday, January 7, 2007

Lazy Sunday (for me anyway)

Today is suppose to be our Lazy Sunday but since yesterday was mostly to prepare to go to the wedding, today turn into Chore Day instead. I am suppose to pack Ky-An's stuff for next week, cook some food for him; and according to the ladies on the January '06 birth board, I am suppose to be planning the menu for next week, prepare the meals beforehand by cutting up vegetables, ect. I have to find time during the day somewhere to go grocery shopping after I've "planned" my meals for the week. There's a stack of receipts on my desk that I am suppose to enter in our checkbook and pay some bills. Hieu wants to go to eat when Ky-An wakes up from his nap so I should be getting ready and pack the diaper bag. I should also be doing laundry and fold up the pile of clean clothes that I've wash throughout the week by following the rule of "do one laudry load a day so you can keep up!" It's not the washing that I dread, it's the folding and putting them away...ugh. I guess I should accomplish at least one of these tasks so I can feel semi-productive. Let's see..what requires the least work??!! :P

So all that stuff that I should be doing and what am I doing instead? Ky-An woke up at 7 so Hieu took him while I slept in until 9:30...as usual. I then put Ky-An to sleep at 10a.m. and have been sitting in front of my computer downloading Chinese movies, reorganizing the files, burning dvds, updating my blog, and surfing the net. VERY productive here. What is my dear husband doing? He's putting up the child-proof on the cabinets, taking down the Christmas decorations in front of our house, put them in their appropriate boxes, put them in the attic and organize it, he then is going to buy wood and will lay down the wood in our other attic space in the gameroom with his brother. WHEW!!! I should really be nicer to him....

Oops..Ky-An is up. All chores have to cease now because we have to go spend time with our prince. :)

No comments: