How do you working moms manage your time?? I feel like I have no time at all. The best I can do is stay afloat in the mist of countless loads of laundry. Our walk-in closet has clothes all over the floor..it's not much of a walk-in anymore. I haven't even cook dinner since Ky-An was born. We have been doing take-outs and I feel horrible. I wish I can cook a nice healthy meal for my sister and Hieu but I get home at about 6p.m. I then play with ds for about 30 minutes then bathe him and put him to bed. After I am done with all that it's about 8, who wants to start dinner then and eat at 9? Even with takeouts we still have to wash the dishes and bottles afterward. Luckily Hieu does that but I still have to pack Ky-An's bag and cook food for him for the next day. We don't get a moment to ourselves until 10-10:30. Needless to say by that time, we are so exhausted that we just want to be alone for a bit before bedtime.
I am feeling so overwhelmed. I thought it's suppose to get easier as they get older but it's been like this for almost a year! How are we going to handle it if we ever have another one? I also feel so inadequate. Other moms seem to handle it just fine. My friend has 2 kids with a 3 month old and boast how she has time to cook dinner every night. What is wrong with me that I seem to always run to catch up with the clock???!!
Here's picture of one corner of the mess in the guest room:
No comments:
Post a Comment