Friday, January 5, 2007

Off Friday with KyAn

I am off today so I get to spend the whole day with my little man. He is such a joy to be with. He did the tongue rolling all day today and loves it when I mimic him. He is also doing this thing where when he smiles, he'll close both eyes. Too cute. He sleeps well and ate okay today. I fed him breakfast at 8 a.m., lunch at 12, and dinner at 5. That didn't seem like too much but somehow I was feeding him cha'o at dinner, he let out a big burp and threw up most of the cha'o. He did that yesterday too and I thought it's because I overfed him but I am sure I didn't today...hope he's okay.

I am so excited KyAn's birthday invite finally came in today!!! Hieu designed it..isn't he so talented??!! I ordered the cards from Wal-mart.com since Christmas and it just now came in. As if that's not bad enough, they cut off part of his name a the bottom so it says "Ku-An". Let me tell you he does NOT want to be a "cu"...that means "penis" in Vietnamese. :)

I stuffed and addressed all the invite tonight so I can mail it tomorrow. His party is on the 27th so there's not much time left. I still have to plan the menu, order food, order his cake, buy decorations, and rent the bouncing thing for the kids. So much fun!!! I know he probably won't remember this but he didn't get a baby shower (I didn't want to jinx things like Lan Vy) so I want to make it up to him.

I am going to be so busy up until the day of his birthday! Tomorrow we have a wedding to go to. Next weekend is my 30th birthday dinner. *Sniff sniff* yes I am that old. Then the weekend after that will be crunch time before his party. His grandma and aunt are flying in from Kansas so I have to make sure the rooms are ready and clean for them. I can't believe my baby is going to be one. This is too sad!!!

This is the inside of the card:

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Aww, Cindy--the invitation is adorable! It's so exciting planning a 1st birthday party. I can't believe I'm going to be planning Jocelyn's 2nd soon! Ack! Where is the time going?

You inspired me to start blogging as well. Here I am, if you want to check it out:

http://lmozark.blogspot.com/