Okay I am overloading my blog today with 2 posts!!! I just want to share this really cute picture of my nephew, Thien Bao. My sister and I took the kids to the mall to see Santa Claus and some Christmas shopping on our day off. The kids were really tired and Ky-An passed out in his stroller while my sister and Bao were in Victoria's Secret. They came out and Bao asked what Ky-An is doing? I said he is sleeping and Bao walked over to the stroller to look. He eyes start to droop and he keeps closing them. At first I thought something may be wrong so I asked my sister if he's okay. He then put his head down on the arm of the bench and we realized he had fallen asleep. It was so funny my sister we had to compose ourselves before she can take the picture.Life with two young kids are at lightning speed. This is my attempt to capture some life moments before they are forever gone.
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
My nephew Bao
Okay I am overloading my blog today with 2 posts!!! I just want to share this really cute picture of my nephew, Thien Bao. My sister and I took the kids to the mall to see Santa Claus and some Christmas shopping on our day off. The kids were really tired and Ky-An passed out in his stroller while my sister and Bao were in Victoria's Secret. They came out and Bao asked what Ky-An is doing? I said he is sleeping and Bao walked over to the stroller to look. He eyes start to droop and he keeps closing them. At first I thought something may be wrong so I asked my sister if he's okay. He then put his head down on the arm of the bench and we realized he had fallen asleep. It was so funny my sister we had to compose ourselves before she can take the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment