Thursday, January 4, 2007

What a Day!

Okay I was just stressed out this morning about all the mess but after the cleaners came and talking to Hieu, I feel better now. He is such a sweetie! He knew I was overwhelmed so he came home and re-organized the attic and put all the stuff from the guestroom in there. I put in a load of laundry and will try to do a load of laundry a day like the ladies on my January '06 board suggest. They also suggested I cook in the weekend and freeze meals to eat during the week but I am not sure if that will work. Hieu and Hoa are spoil, they won't eat a meal more than twice and they sure are not going to like frozen food. Oh well, maybe if I can just cook some meals in the weekend then that's good enough.

Picture after the cleaners left and the house at its rare state of cleanliness. *Sigh* so nice.... That lasted until Hieu and Ky-An came home. :P

On to Ky-An news, he has now learned to roll his tongue all around his mouth. He likes to babble while doing that so it sounds like babbling with a lisp. I am not sure if he just discovers that he can move his tongue around or he's feeling his new teeth.

His eyes and his bottom has been red so I took him to the doctor today. The appointment was at 2:30 p.m. so I got dressed and went to pick him up at the babysitter's. I was driving to the doctor's office when I realize I didn't bring a DIAPER BAG with me!!! What kind of mom leaves the house with nothing for her baby??!! I seriously think I am losing it. So he fussed the whole way to the doctor because he's tired and I have no bottle for him and no blankie. I had to call my little sister, Hoa, to bring him a bottle of milk with his diaper bag and a blankie for him. She got there and I already went into the room with the doctor so she dropped off the bag at the front desk. After doctor Yamauchi saw him, I had to balance Ky-An (who is NOT light), my purse, a diaper bag, and a blanket. On top of that I was wearing a bulky coat so neither the diaper bag nor my purse would stay on my shoulder! How I got him and everything to the car is a miracle, let me tell you. Luckily as soon as I got to the car it starts raining. I stayed in the parking lot and gave him his bottle of milk. The poor guy passed out as soon as he drank his bottle. Poor guy....oh, and we discover he lost some weight since the last visit. He was 27 pounds on December 22nd and is now 26 pounds. My little chunker is thinning out. :(

No comments: