Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pregnancy Update

I am 18 weeks and still can fit into most of my big clothes and some smaller maternity pants. I still swim in the maternity shirts so that's pretty good because I got big with Ky-An pretty quickly. I think it's because I was cautious and basically just lay around the whole time. I also was at risk for pre-term labor because I had contractions without knowing and lost my mucous plug at 24 weeks. The doctor had me on limited bedrest and I had to wear the monitor for several weeks. Luckily nothing was wrong and Ky-An came when he's suppose to.

Most of the time I forgot that I am pregnant. I guess that's good that I don't feel heavy yet and I should enjoy it. In addition, Ky-An keeps me pretty busy to think about anything else. I am just trying to enjoy all the time I have with him now before my focus is on another little one. My gum has also been bleeding. I know it's another symptom of pregnancy but it's still not fun.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's so funny. You're getting all your pg clothes out and I just packed up all of mine. Amazing how much space I now have in my closet!

Grace said...

I'm so jealous that you are still able to where most of your big clothing. I got so huge immediately - I had to get into maternity wear at 6 weeks!!

My gums bled non-stop too!!