- I raced home everyday, open the garage door and find a little boy running up to greet me with a big grin on his face and gives me a big hug.
- I get into bed every night next to this beautiful angelic boy who is peacefully sleeping, his little hands clutching his blanket and his chubby arms peeking through the short-sleeve pjamas.
- Whenever Ky-An run up to me once in a while for me to hold him or for a hug then he'll run off to play again. He just needs some loving from time to time.
- The way Hieu and him interacts and how he clings to Hieu every morning. I am so lucky to have that happy family I've always wanted.
- Whenever I am home with Ky-An, if he doesn't see me because I am behind the counter or something then he would walk around to find me and give me a big grin when he does.
- Just feeling Ai-Vy kicks everytime. They are so precious and they always make me smile.
- After every doctor's visit when she assure me Ai-Vy is doing well and is healthy.
- The days when I get to lay down and take a nap with Ky-An. Then to roll over to hug him after he was crying because he can't feel me in his sleep.
- Before he falls asleep every night, he'll cuddle up right next to me so that I spoon him to sleep. I could lay there holding him forever.
- The feeling of Ky-An's skin next to mine whenever I hold him. He's such a teddy bear.
- Just watching his unstable walk fills my heart with warmth.
- Whenever Hieu makes me feel loved by indulging my every desire and cravings (and it's a lot)!
- Baby babbles. I love to hear him talk thinking he's carrying a conversation with you. His tone will go up and down like he's really talking.
- Summertime when I can dressed him in shorts and muscle tees that show off his rolls. I can kiss him wherever I want!
- I went into bed to find father and son sleeping in the exact same position, on their back with arm above their head. It was so cute but I couldn't take a picture because the room was dark and the flash would've woken them up. I just took a mental snapshot instead.
- Watching Ky-An try to make the "vroom vroom" noise with his little cars like I do.
- Whenever I can sink my whole face in his cheeks or his thighs for a big kiss.
- How he snuggle up to my chest underneath my armpit after fighting his nap.
- The way he puts his head down wherever he can while, including us, while trying to wake up in the morning or from his nap. I love whenever he cuddles up to us and then droop on our shoulder when we pick him up to take him outside.
- The way his face looks when he's fighting his droopy eyes.
Life with two young kids are at lightning speed. This is my attempt to capture some life moments before they are forever gone.
Monday, April 23, 2007
These are the moments I live for
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love to watch my son as he learns something new every day. He comes up to me and points to my eye and says "eye". Then points to my nose and says "nose". Children are our gifts from god.
You are a very lucky lady to have such a special family!! You deserve it....
I think that is so sweet when Ky-An greets you when you come home!! That is so, so special!! I'm with my boys all the time, so I don't get that - they are like that with daddy more... awww!
You have perfectly captured the moments that truly make life worth living for a mom. ^_^
Hehe I love the one wear you dress him in tees and shorts to see his rolls, I LOVE baby fat it's so adorable!!
What a great blog!
Those are definitely great moments to live for. It is definitely special when your child comes to great you at the door.
Post a Comment