Love those great picts you took of him this weekend! Ky-An looks like such a happy kid.
RYC - my babysitter post - Looks like we are in the same exact babysitting/nanny situation... I wanted to talk to her about it last week but she said she hasn't made a decision yet. For me, I'm sure she will watch the second one, just not sure if she's willing to come to my house to do it. I think she's more comfortable watching kids in her own home and if she was to take in more whenever she wants, she is capable of making more money than watching the same kids at someone's house for 2 years or so. What is going rate for nannies coming into your house in your state? I'm in NYC and it's around $1500 here.
6 comments:
Wow - look at how thrilled Ky-An is with his new lego??? What a cutie! He deserved them after his swimming lessons... good boy!!
Love those great picts you took of him this weekend! Ky-An looks like such a happy kid.
RYC - my babysitter post - Looks like we are in the same exact babysitting/nanny situation... I wanted to talk to her about it last week but she said she hasn't made a decision yet. For me, I'm sure she will watch the second one, just not sure if she's willing to come to my house to do it. I think she's more comfortable watching kids in her own home and if she was to take in more whenever she wants, she is capable of making more money than watching the same kids at someone's house for 2 years or so. What is going rate for nannies coming into your house in your state? I'm in NYC and it's around $1500 here.
OMG--He looks so happy and excited--I think he's gonna burst!
I love his chubby cheeks! hehe Such a happy boy!
He is so happy to have his legos!! haha
Kyan is such a doll!
I love the pictures. It looks like he is so excited over the legos. I love the smile he has. He looks like daddy made his day.
Post a Comment