Sunday, April 29, 2007

Week in Ky-An's Pictures

Hieu's favorite picture of our safari man. I don't know why Hieu likes to take the chin straps and pull the hat up like that. I think it's a boy scout thing.


Playing with his favorite toy...my purse.


Check out the pout.


His new favorite skill, squatting. Hieu is amazed at how "neat" he looked squatting. He said if we squat, our butt, knees, and hands would stick out. Ky-An just looks like a ball. LOL.

5 comments:

Grace said...

He looks so sweet! I love the hat and his pj's!! Oh - looks like mommy has plenty of money in her wallet =) Time to go spending, Ky-An??? I will take you.... =)

asiangard said...

Haha, Ky-An makes an adorable little boy scout.

Lauren said...

Adorable as always!

Juliet said...

I don't know why, but sometimes your posts don't show up on my computer until several days after you post them. Weird.
Anyway, Ky-An looks cute as usual. ^_^

Elizabeth said...

As usual I love Ky-an's pictures. I am always inspired to take more pictures and have been trying, but I have a camera with rechargeable batteries and they never seem to hold their charge. Grrr. Glad his swimming lessons are going well.