I am so happy that what happened yesterday was just a fluke! He does not hate me after all. I found out he was that way yesterday because he woke up cranky from his nap and I was trying to put him back to sleep. I guess he thinks if I hold him then I'll make him go back to sleep and this boy will do anything to stay up. Sometimes he's a little bit too smart for me.
Today I came home and he's happy to see me again. He greets me with his big grin and a big hug. He is happy to let me hold him and is affectionate again. When he sees me and I walk off, he'll call for me. Every morning for the past two days, he won't go into his carseat with Hieu because he was looking for me. I have to come by and say bye to him again before he'll go peacefully. I am just so happy I have my loving boy back. It taught me not to take his cuddling and affection for granted. It also remind me to appreciate all the smiles and hugs that he gives me. I love my little guy!!
To top it off, Hieu was giving him a bath tonight and I came in to bring his pjamas like always. He saw me and goes "me me" very clearly and with the correct accent!!! I was so excited I go, "that's right, me me" and clap. He got so excited that I recognize what I said and keep saying it. It was so cute seeing his lips purse really tight together just to make the correct sound. Yeah Ky-An!!!
3 comments:
Wow! Ky-An is a smart little guy!! Hehe.
I'm glad he is letting his Mommy know he still loves her!!
What did I tell you? He will love you no matter what!!! What a sweetheart and he's a smart cookie too.... he's got mommy wrapped around his finger =) TOO CUTE!!!
I knew it wouldn't last long, lol. Now, you'd better not be complaining tomorrow that he won't leave you alone...j/k!
Post a Comment