Life with two young kids are at lightning speed. This is my attempt to capture some life moments before they are forever gone.
Very nice baby. Bye bye
What an absolute cutie! I love the tummy one, he's letting you know he's got one =) and I love the frown!!!!!! Too sweet!
You know he's going to be popular with the ladies, even as early as preschool. hehe Such a handsome boy! ^_^
Love the picts!!! Ky-An is such a handsome boy!!! :-)
I love Ky-An, he is such an adorable little boy!!
I love the pictures. He is so adorable.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very nice baby. Bye bye
What an absolute cutie! I love the tummy one, he's letting you know he's got one =) and I love the frown!!!!!! Too sweet!
You know he's going to be popular with the ladies, even as early as preschool. hehe Such a handsome boy! ^_^
Love the picts!!! Ky-An is such a handsome boy!!! :-)
I love Ky-An, he is such an adorable little boy!!
I love the pictures. He is so adorable.
Post a Comment