Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas events

Here are some events that we were able to do with the kids to prepare for Christmas.

Ky-An helping dad putting lights up outside the house:




Decorating the tree:


Staring at the lights on the tree:

My nephew helping. He loves to decorate the tree with us every year.



Right before he broke this one:

4 comments:

asiangard said...

What a beautiful tree!!!

Grace said...

I love those sidewalk light snowmen!!

Elizabeth said...

Those have to be the cutest snowmen ever. And just how tall is that tree? Yikes! It's beautiful. I am afraid of losing my glass ornaments so I packed them away 3 years ago and still waiting...Jayden helped with the tree too, except he put all 4 ornaments on one branch, before he lost interest...He was more interesting in getting tangled up in the lights. LOL

Chau said...

The tree is about 9 feet tall. Hieu likes real trees so we always get one. This is probably the tallest one we got..and the cheapest! It's tall but skinnier than the previous ones. The kids have been very good with the ornaments, I am amaze. They just look at it and touch it but doesn't try to yank them down.