The kids are getting a little better, Ky-An still won't drink any milk but otherwise on his way to recovery. He got so skinny that our babysitter had tears in her eye seeing him today.
Now that they are better, I have some time to post up some pictures when Hieu's family was here the week before Thanksgiving:
Hieu's family's portrait:
Hieu's is the oldest in his family. This is his little brother's family portrait. Binh is with his wife, Sarah, and their daughters, Brianna and Emily.
This is Stacy, Hieu's next sibling, and her husband Tyson.
Hieu's youngest brother, Joseph, and his girlfriend Terry. (Gotta love that smile!)
Here is the entire family. I am not sure why Hieu's eyes are bugging out though...
Ky-An loves going down the slide with his little sister. He always ask for her whenever he sits on top of the slide.
He's having a blast being spoiled by everyone.
Ky-An helping grandma do some weeding at the cementery:
Ai-Vy walking with dad:
I think this it the first time I've ever seen her smile and be happy at the cementery:
Everyone tries to get into the picture with Ai-Vy.
Ky-An gets to play his cousin's real instruments:

2 comments:
those are awesome! Be kind to hieu. Poor guy. Buggin' out? LOL
What a beautiful family(ies)!!!!
Post a Comment