Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November Deals

CVS

11/1 - 11/9
  • 10 Ice Breaker Gums @ $1 = $10
    - (5) $1/2 MFQ
    Pay $5 and get $5 ECB so FREE gum!
  • Crest Pro-Health $3.49 - $1 MFQ = $2.49 and get $3.49 ECB!

  • 2 Olay Body Wash @ $5.99 = $11.98
    - (2) $2/1 MFQ
    - $3 off $10 body wash CRT
    = $4.98 and get $5 ECB so FREE body wash!

11/9 - 11/15

  • Loreal Adv. Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle Serum 1 oz. $11.99 - $1 MFQ - $10.99 and get $11.99 ECB. This is the second time CVS had this deal and there are none to be found at any store. I really think they never stocked it. I finally found one at 1 store after asking the cashier about it and talking to her about the product for 10 minutes. She finally "remembers" that there is one in the back and went to get it for me.
  • St. Ives Body Wash 18 oz. $3.99 get $3.00 ECB= .99
  • Nova Max Blood Glucse monitor $9.99 get $9.99 ECB= Free Limit 1
  • Glaceau Smart Water 1 Liter $1.59 get $1.59 ECB= Free Limit 1
  • Garnier Fructis $2.99 - $1 MFQ = $1.99 and get $2 ECB so FREE shampoo

  • Listerine Cool Agent $3.99
    - $1 CVS coupon
    - $.50 MFq = $2.49 get $3 ECB


  • 6 Hershey's Bliss @ $18.00
    2 Hershey's Singles @ $2.00
    -$7.50 Bliss ($2.50/2)
    -$1.00 Hersheys BOGO =$11.50 get back 10ECB

    (Missing are about 4 small bars that made themselves into my stomach. I know..I am so bad!)

11/16 - 11/22

  • This week's Duracell deal has got my head spinning! CVS is so awesome that I was able to finish out the deals on my cards by Monday. Buy $20 get $15 ECB. There are also $5/2 Duracell tearpad from CVS to combine with the $.75 MFQ. My little sister and I was on the hunt for them when we heard about it and she got lucky. She is very generous and share them with me and my older sister. I was going to buy all 8-pack batteries that are on sale for $5.99 to maximize the profit but Hieu wanted rechargeables. I got lucky and found some $2 peelie for rechargables. All in all, I got 10 pack of 8-pack batteries, 6 16-packs, 5 pack of rechargeables for -$27.84. That's right, they paid me almost $30 for all these batteries!!!

    (Missing is a large AA 16-pack that I gave to my older sister and 1 AAA 8-pack that my little sister still owes me. Yes Hoa, I remember!)
  • Loreal Pro-Calcium are on sale for $15.99 - $1 MFQ - $3 off $15 Loreal skin care CVS CRT = $11.99 and get $15.99 Extra bucks!

  • Buy 3 Glade refill @ $3.99 each = $11.97
    Buy 3 Glade warmers @ $6.99 each = $20.97
    - $20.97 from Buy any refill get holder for free coupon
    = $11.97 and get $15 ECB!
    My sister didn't have any problem with this deal but somehow I did. The cashiers I had were a little weary that the coupon really said buy a refill and get a holder for free. One CVS won't let me get the warmer because it has a refill in it. He said, the coupon indicates "free holder" not the holder with a refill in it. So I went back to the aisle to try and find one without a warmer and guess what...they don't make it! That's how they package all their oil plugin holders, with a refill! I tried to tell him that but he wouldn't budge and I just left the store with all my stuff out of frustration.

    The second store I stopped by she did my first transaction just fine. Then on the second transaction, she somehow only took off $3.99 for 2 of the coupons instead of $6.99 for the holder. I point this out to her and she said the coupon said BOGO. I said no, the coupon said "buy a refill and get the holder for free. " (For goodness sake, the maximum valule on this coupon is $8.99 so they are not losing any money.) She goes fine and punch in 2 more dollars. I said that's still not right because you took 2 off at $3.99 instead of $6.99. She goes I can put in $1 and that's all I can do. (Are you kidding me!!?? Are you really bargaining with me on the value of a coupon??!!!) I just paid, grabbed my stuff and got out of there. I lost $2 but it was still free after Extra Bucks so I just let it go.

  • This is a monthly deal and I just buy them if I need fillers for my ECB so my Out-of-Pocket is not too much. I am trying to keep a close eye on my budget this month to make sure I don't go over. The floss picks are $3.99 - $1 MFQ = $2.99 and get $2 ECB. Not free but pretty good for floss picks (or so I read).

11/23 - 11/29

  • Maybelline foundation are $8.99 - $3 MFQ = $5.99 and get $8.99 ECB!
  • Complete contact solutions are $8.99 - $1 MQ = $7.99 and get $8.99 ECB! The limit on each card is 5 so I am set with contact solutions for a long while

Walgreens

11/2 - 11/9

  • Wrigley Gum BOGO - BOGO coupon = FREE gum!
  • 2 Schick Quattro @ 5.99 = $11.98
    - $5.99 BOGO MFQ
    - $6.00 for 2 IVC
    = FREE razors
  • Bic Soleil $6.99 - $3 MFQ - $3 IVC = $.99
    I actually messed up on this deal. I was thinking it cost $5.99 so free razors but I end up having to pay $.99 each. Imagine that..I paid for razors! It hurts but I didn't want to take it back and annoy my WAGs.

Between WAGS and CVS this week, I have enough free gum to put into another container for my pantry:

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Darn it! I wish I would have known/realized the floss picks. This is probably the first time that I recognized most of the deals you had done. Most of the time, I see your pics and think "Wow! How does she do it?" This month, I did alot. I was proud of myself. I didn't get to do them all, but I was happy with my finds.