Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Le Family

The Le family. We had to snap the picture quickly before dinner so it wasn't the greatest portrait.

This is how Ai-Vy likes to drink her bottle, on the bouncer. She would wave her legs up and down to make herself bounce while drinking her milk. That flash card reader is her telephone.

This is my first baked turkey that I did myself. It's a little overdone but still very moist. We actually carved a little in the back to feed the kids.

Meet Batman and tattoo girl:

Sweaty and snotty Ky-An before he got really sick. This is how he smiles when you ask him to for pictures:

My second oldest sister, Tran, and her son, Ethan.

Ky-An and his cousin, Tam Nhu. They are 2 months apart and just love each other.

Traffic jam in Houston. Ky-An would push that bus behind him and goes "Bus hit, bus hit".

Hieu trying out a new photography technique.

3 comments:

Milk or Juice said...

I love your picts! We've been trying to take an xmas pict of the boys this year with no success. My son is Ai-Vy's age... I don't know how you capture her sitting still. Mine just keeps getting up and hates sitting still for 2 seconds.

Grace said...

Aww - sweet pictures!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, it's amazing how the Christmas Tree changed the background. And I love the final picture. Way to go Hieu! I'm so excited to see your Christmas pictures this year.