Our Christmas tree:
Aerial view of the mayhem. We have name cards for everyone's presents. The ones in the middle are the kids'. We let them open at 7p.m. before our dinner.
Beautiful portrait of Ai-Vy:
Mommy and Ai-Vy:
Presents time!! I had each kid on each of my lap and my aunt has to help Ky-An to open his since Hieu is busy with camera and camcorder.
Testing out his new toy that my younger sister gave him with grandma:
My nephew, Ethan, with his full Incredible Hulk ensemble:
My sister's boyfriend, Chi, is feeding Ai-Vy for me while I help prepare dinner:
Portrait of him and my little sister, Hoa:
My mom and dad:
My oldest sister with her husband and oldest daughter:
My second oldest sister and her son, Ethan:
All my sisters and I. The matching pajamas was courtesy of my aunt. I am the fattest one..ugh.
Here we are with 2 of our aunts and my mom:
The entire extended family, minus my kids:
Oops, Ky-An missed one present. He's trying out his new shoes my cousin got him:
Our family tradition has always been opening presents one at a time so everyone can enjoy to see what you get and see your reaction to their present. Picking out a thoughtful present takes a lot of effort and we want everyone to be able to see the fruit of their labor and to be thanked properly. We will eventually do this for the kids but I think it's too mean right now to make them sit and wait for their turn. We always go from youngest to oldest. It does take a long time but it's fun being able to see what others receive and how they like the present you picked out for them. 
Hieu got a shield for his photography and Ky-An had fun helping dad with his presents:
Ky-An and his cousin, Yvonne, played while the adults opened their presents: 
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You have such a nice family.....
That is really really nice. I am so envious of your family, they are all so close and it always seems like so much fun.
I don't think you are fat at all. Did everyone sleep over, since you already had your matching pj's. How fun. What a wonderful family gathering.
How fun! I love the Hulk ensemble.
Post a Comment