- I made a huge purchase for my kids, nephew, and 2 nieces at Children's place when they have the 50% off sale + additional 15% + 5 shipping. Things were going out of stock as I was adding them in the cart. I end up spending over $400. I know it sound like a lot but for 5 kids it's not bad. Needless to say my kids are set for next year.
- I made 3 purchases at Crazy 8 for the kids when they had the apparel sale of up to 60% off + extra 25% off + $10 off $30 + free shipping.
- I got some great closeout deals at JCPenney with free shipping of course!
- Pixies and Fairies Dress-Up $14.99

- L-Shaped Double Easel with Stool - $29.99

- Range Rider Ride On - $99.99. I am amazed this heavy thing was free shipping!!!
- Pixies and Fairies Dress-Up $14.99
- I couldn't resist this deal from Wal-Mart with $.97 shipping. I bought this Dream Town Sweet Lily Castle for $35 to save for Ai-Vy's birthday.
- I got lots of toys from Amazon when it's 60-70% off. I do kick myself sometimes when I purchase something and it was a few dollar cheaper in a couple of days. Then I kick myself at other items when I didn't buy it in time and the price went back up.
- EyeClops BioniCam - $17.99
- MEGA Brands Struxx ROBOTRIXX - $19.99
- Reese Artichoke Hearts, Small Size, 14-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) - $13. Lots of artichoke I know but I just love them and they price was so cheap!
- Tigger Baseball Playset - $7.99
- PLAYSKOOL POPPIN PINBALL - $5.99
- Playskool Tonka Lil Gas Pump - $5.99
- Playskool Easy Dunk Basketball - $5.49
- I-DOG AMP'D - Green Spots - $11.99
- Fisher-Price Little Einsteins Transform & Go Rocket - $19.99
- Smart-e-Bear, The First Soft Bear With Smart-e Software by Intellitoys and Kids Preferred, Beige/Whi - $39.99. It was on sale yesterday for like $17...ugh! Guess I shouldn't complain because it's still so much cheaper than regular price.
- My Little Pony Scootaloo RC On The Go - $15.99
- EyeClops BioniCam - $17.99
- My favorite is the Foodsaver I got for $59.99 plus 7% back from eBates!!
- This morning I bought some shoes from Nine West that was on clearance + additional 30% off + $10 off $65 + Free Shipping!!! I got 3 pairs of work shoes for $72.
- I got 2 n·a·p™ Bear & Blanket Set for $14.99 at Brookstone! If Ai-Vy doesn't like them then I'll give them away as presents.
Too many good deals!!! I've heard rumors that the Friday after Christmas there'll be more sales but I hope not too many good deals!! I can't handle anymore!!!
1 comment:
You crazy girl!! I wish we had deals like that here........
Addiction is not a good thing LoL!! The kids will be very happy with your purchases...... Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment