Hieu's annual Christmas even for this kids experience a little cut back this year. There is no snow machine, no petting zoo, and some of the rides are cut out. It's still nice for them to host one for the kids and we are so thankful so no complaints here. We took my nephew with us and I made a Vietnamese pastry call pate cheaud for breakfast. 
We got there at about 10 a.m. and the kids had more fun than last year.
Last year Hieu and I were stressed out and keep yelling at each other so the kids didn't have fun and we only stayed for about 1 hour. http://ky-an.blogspot.com/2007/12/holiday-pictures.html. was much more crowded and the lines were long so everyone got cranky. I also didn't pack any snacks because I was busy taking care of Miss Ai-Vy. This year I was much better prepared with the snacks and drinks. Just look at the kid's pictures last year made me a little sad at how fast they've grown.
It was bout her nap time when we got there so she as a bit tired:
Hieu insist that I took a picture with the 3 kids. Ky-An was busy with his new goodies bag:
Ky-An used to love the barrel train but somehow refused to sit in it this year. My nephew was so sweet and tried to comfort Ky-An when he was crying.
I asked Hieu to take Ky-An out and my nephew rode the train by himself. I think you will notice he's the most bundled person in the train. He refused to take off his jacket, we are not sure why.
He finally took off the heavy jacket to go in the bouncing house:
It's time for a snack and they all crowd around me. It's so nice to see Ky-An got his chubby cheeks back. He was so skinny after his stomach virus.
Trying to feed all of them:
Ai-Vy had so much fun running around the empty parking lot while big brother and her cousin are in line for the rides. She just had a blast running around oblivious to a nervous mommy hovering over her in case she falls. She got so much attention with her adorable matching jacket (hand-me-down from her cousin) and shoes.
This is how she looks before she smiles:
And finally a captured smile from Ai-Vy!!
We got lucky and also was able to capture a beautiful smile from Ky-An. He was running between Hieu's legs while they were waiting line.
We didn't have many pictures of my nephew because he doesn't want to participate and gets mad whenever we take a picture of him.
4 comments:
Well good thing you don't have cold weather! The kids have grown and yes, you can always enjoy things so much better when they get a little bigger - sad to see them grow so fast, eh?
They've had major cut backs with a lot of xmas company parties here too, must be the crazy economy now!!
That looks like fun for the kids! I know all about going somewhere with a bunch of kids and being stressed with your hubby...lol happens to me all the time!
Yeah cuteness!!!!
That is the cutest train ever! Where was that? And Ai-Vy looks so darn cute with that jacket on. Adorable kids!
Post a Comment