Hieu and I are on vacation this week and where going to have a Date Day until I got a phone call from the pediatrician reminding me that Ai-Vy has her checkup.
We took Ky-An with us because we were going to drop them off at the babysitter's and have lunch, then go home and clean up because our house is a mess from the holidays. We waited in the waiting room for so long. Her appointment was at 9:30 and we didn't get to leave until 11:30! Luckily Hieu took Ky-An and got some food from the deli to feed them.
Ai-Vy skipped her morning nap so was very cranky by the time our pediatrician sees her. She started wailing as soon I lay her down so the nurse can weigh her. She screamed so much that poor Ky-An wiggled out of Hieu's lap, ran up to the nurse and screamed "NOOOO!!!!" It's very sweet with him but it doesn't help the situation at the time. She has to get 3 shots this day and it was heartbreaking for me. She has 1/2 of the flu shot and 2 other ones. I held her down and watch as the nurse poked her with the needle. It's the first time I actually watch the nurse give the shot to my kids so I don't know if it's just worst than it is. It looks so painful and the look that Ai-Vy gives me as she cries just kill me. I was very glad when it's all over. Her statistics are as follow:
Weight: 24lbs 6oz at 75%
Height: 31.5 inches at 75%
Temperature: 97.7
Head circumference: 19 inches at 95%.
Her head doesn't look that big so I don't know why it was measure so large. The doctor was shock that he had to measure it again. Oh well, it just means she has more room for her brain and that she's going to be supper smart. Both of my kids have big heads for some reason. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment