
Playing with his new VTech Tree House toy that he got for his birthday back in January. I think he still have about 3-4 toy that is still in the closet. I plan to introduce about one new toy every month until he runs out. Everyone who comes to our house already comment he has so much toys as is.

He squats for everything now..even pooping!

Sitting at his table playing with his older cousin:

Busy running around being a toddler while I play w/ my niece.

Here they are parallel playing:

Here is when he discover the air mattress is bouncy:

He keep bouncing on it until Yvonne got bumped off the mattress.
4 comments:
I love the pict of him on the air mattress!!! My son loves to bounce on all mattresses, before he does it he loves to clear the bed of all sheets and pillows (throws them on the floor) and then jumps.
Hope you had a good mother's day! :-)
I love all the pictures, but the one of him on the air mattress is a classic. He's growing up so nicely. I noticed he still uses a bottle. Is he taking to sippy cups at all?
What a cutie! I can tell that he loves his new toy(s)!!
My boys get way too many toys too, so like you, I take one out every two weeks or so.... they forget sometimes as well.
I love wen you post so many pictures! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment