
This is how he starts out his first day at Sea World. Sooooo tired....

..and the second. Poor guy didn't get enough rest all weekend.

Ky-An and his cousin, Yvonne, sharing some fruit snacks we packed for them:

I LOVE blueberries!!

Isn't she beautiful?

Here he is after his nose bleed:

Yeah Shamu!!!

How we can keep both him and the stroller dry when it rained:

He was mesmerized by it trying to find his hands:

Touching the scab on his knee while hanging out with his uncle and cousins in the morning:

Cousin love! They are always hugging and holding hands when they walk (after they fight over a toy of course).



We got them all matching shirts to wear on the second day at Sea World:

Family shot at Sea World. Ky-An's cheeks are puffing out because he just stuffed a whole cracker in his mouth:

This is out convoy at Sea World. It was super crowded since it was opening weekend and a holiday weekend so it was difficult staying together.

Ky-An fussing because he was so tired:

I just bought him a shark toy that lights up and he loves it:

Another show mom?

The whole gang before we head home:
4 comments:
OMG--If he was any cuter I think he would burst! Oh yes, the rest of your family is adorable as well. I think that's the first picture I've seen of you with your little "bump"--love it!
This is great! I love the pictures, and all the cousins are so adorable!
I'm glad you guys had a fun time!
You look so cute with your little belly.
Beautiful pictures! You look awesome pregnant, Chau!! I love the picture with his rain suit ;)
You make for a beautiful pregnant woman. I love the raingear pictures. Too cute!
Post a Comment