Ky-An is taking a bath in the big tub by himself today and he did pretty well. He's getting more comfortable with the water so I hope he'll be okay at the swimming pool also. He fussed a bit at first but now can even move around the tub to play with his toys. I am so proud of him! He has progressed so much since the first day we put him in the big tub and Hieu had to be in there with him. My baby is growing up more everyday.
Other things he's doing is "woa woa" which means tapping his hand to his mouth while making sounds so that it vibrates. He also likes to flex his body and grit his teeth for a grunt but nothing comes out of his mouth. His body would be trembling from him flexing and you see him gritting his teeth but no noise comes out and then he'll start cracking up laughing. He used to do that when he was throwing a tantrum and we'll laugh because he looks so funny. I guess he saw us laughing and thought it's funny now. I wish I could've taken a picture of it. He can also back up to sit on a stair step or on your lap and can scoot down the stairs on his butt.
Today is also the day we start our budget so wish us luck that we stick to it this month!
2 comments:
It worked! Ky-An, you made it into the big tub!! You're growing up too fast now........please slow down!
Good for Ky-An handling the tub so well! That's great!
If you can, get a picture of him being silly next time. hehe
Post a Comment