Hieu has been dying to see Spiderman 3 so we finally get to go it today during lunch. Gone are the days when we would wait in line at midnight for the premeire. How funny how much our life has changed within a year. During the movie, there was some loud parts and I guess Ai-Vy didn't like it so she starts kicking. I told Hieu to put his hand on my stomach and he got to feel her kicking for the first time. He seem pretty excited about that. I feel kinda bad, he has been so busy picking up my slack with Ky-An and around the house that he hasn't have time to bond with his daughter yet. I have no doubt he'll do that once he meets her though.
The movie is great but we couldn't believe how many parents bring their little kids to this movie! I am talking about 4 years old and younger!! One baby was even younger than Ky-An..so wrong. I don't even like it when parents bring their babies to the movies. The loud sound really does hurt their sensitive ears. Of course there were some scary parts and the kids got scared and some cried. Some parts are even too violent for me let alone for these kids. I felt so bad for them. I told my sister, Tran, not to take Bao to see it because it's so violent. I hope she listens for a reason. It's rated PG-13 for a reason people!!! Anyways..great movie. Hieu and I are such sci-fi geeks. I really hope they come out with Spiderman 4! Now we have to find time to go see Fantastic 4 part 2. I love Jessica Alba!!
4 comments:
How exciting that Hieu got to feel Ai-Vy kicking! I know it's always a thrill for Dave to feel Xander kick, too. How many week are you again?
I agree about taking young kids to certain movies. It's wrong. When we lived in Illinois and didn't have family around, we just didn't see many movies. Now that we are in Michigan, it's nice to have lots of options for sitters.
My husband has been wanting to go watch Spiderman 3, but it's so hard to find a sitter just to watch him so we can go on a date. Yes, gone are the days when we can have some free time to ourselves. I'll just have to wait till the dvd comes out and watch it with Tristan at home too.... I'll make sure to turn the volume down :-)
Yes - some movies you just don't want to take your kids to. DH and I are planning on watching Spidey this weekend (dad will babysit). The boys want to see Shrek 3, so we'll have to toss a coin and see what happens =)
Oooh.... I love being able to feel the baby kick - how exciting for all of you!
That is awesome that Hieu got to feel Ai-Vy kicking. That must have made him so happy.
I do agree with on on not letting some kids go to certain movies. It is not right.
Post a Comment