Life with two young kids are at lightning speed. This is my attempt to capture some life moments before they are forever gone.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Weird Pregnancy Dream!
My weird dreams are already starting..they are so graphic! I was exhausted by the afternoon from holding Ky-An plus he doesn't nap well if I am not there with him so I decide to take the afternoon nap with him. I had the strangest dream during that nap. I dreamt that the baby was doing somersault in my stomach but you can see my stomach changing shape each time she moves. It's like those cartoon stomach that goes left, then right, then up, then down..very strange. Then I feel the baby kicking, extending her leg out and then her arm straightening out, like she's reaching for something. You can see my stomach stretched out and see the outline of her hand and fingers clearly. I thought to myself, if she keep doing this, she is going to rip my skin. I reach down to hold her hand and look to see a little rip in my skin and see her a peek of her finger. Her hand looks like it's cover in pink vinyl, I don't know why. Maybe because I was thinking the baby in term of "she" the whole dream and that's why her hand looks hot pink. After that Ky-An start stirring and I woke up. Very odd dream and I am sure there will be lots of others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh No! That is such a funny dream....yet a little scary too!
Pregnancy dreams - are they strange or what??? Oh my...
THat is weird! I've had my weird share of dreams with this pregnancy. I will have to blog about them sometime.
OMG! I had almost the same exact dream. My baby was poking me from the inside and her little finger poked through. I am completely mesmerized and I begin to caress her fingers and my friends are reprimanding me, telling me that I am spreading germs and going to infect the baby. It was so odd.
Post a Comment