
Birthday girl:

My nephew throwing a tantrum. It isn't normal if we don't have at least one of these...

She picked money and a book. I guess she'll be a rich academia.

She loves her cake:

Big sis trying to wipe her mouth for her:

My favorite pic of the two of them together. Can you believe they are only 1 1/2 months apart?
10 comments:
Wow! how many sisters do you have?
Ky-An and his cousin look a lot a like I think, especially the mouth.
Ky-An is a very big boy. Like I said he is bigger than Kai-Li who is 22 months!!
I have three sisters. Two older and one younger, who lives with me. I am only 4'11 so I don't know how he got so big!
Awww - he looks so sweet!!! You are so lucky to have sisters!!!
Is daddy tall??
Grace - Daddy is average height, not super tall at all. He's about 5'8 so still not sure how Ky-An got so big!
Chau, it's not fair! How come I am so tall yet all my kids are short!? lol
Poor Jaden is 7 and still wearing size five!
I guess my tall genes are really ressive?
Oh, BTW were you born in the US or Vietnam? I notice a bunch of my friends who were born in Veitnam and have children the children born in the US is so much taller than the parents! lol
One of my friends son in 6'3!!
Gi Jye was born in Veitnam as well! Did you know that?
hehe..Sorry Rhiannon. I was born in Vietnam so maybe I was meant to be tall if I wasn't malnutrition? :) I didn't know Gi Jye was born in Vietnam also, how cool!! Can he speak any Vietnamese?
I LOVE those pictures. The birthday girl is beautiful and it's no wonder she went straight for that cake. It looked so delicious. I love the picture of KyAn and his cousin in the crib. He looks super happy.
lol, about being malnutrtion, hehe I didn't really mean that, but I think in the USA milk is part of our diet, as before (not really anymore) in Vietnam milk was not so important. Just my theory...hehe
Or, and for instance Gi Jye's mom fed him congee to eat when he was a baby and no milk! Sheesh how can a baby grow off of only rice?
Aww, she is a cutie!
Post a Comment