Ky-An has been doing a lot of funny things lately and seem to crack us up all the time. He wakes up everyday at 6a.m. (sometimes at 4) and just babble away even before he open his eyes. He then toss and turn and get on his stomach..with his eyes closed and his mouth talking away. He will then scoot over to dad and try to wake him up so daddy can take him outside and turn on Baby Einstein for him..LOL.
He also loves to growl and think it's hillarious whenever someone else does it. He likes to wave his arms up and down and growl like a gorrila. I think he learned it from Uncle Chi.
He hates to lay down for a diaper change so we always give him a toy to play with so he can occupy himself. I try to remember not to give him anything heavy because sometimes he'll drop it on his head or face and starts crying. Daddy tends to forget so I hear crying often.
He is not interested in his toys anymore but rather real things. He loves outlet plugs, pens, crayons, utensils, and rice scoopers. If you give him an open bottle of water and a cap, he can keep occupy for a long time just trying to put the cap back on. His face is so serious from intent concentration that it makes me laugh. After a while he'll get frustrated and throw it on the floor. He loves to throw everything on the floor.
He loves to eat everything we eat, especially bread and croissants. No more chao (rice porridge) for him. I think he's sick of it. He favorite food is Pho (Vietnamese noodle) or raviolis. He and I actually went to La Madeleine all by ourselves today and he's such a good boy sharing a Tomato Basil soup with mommy. He has also learn how to bite things instead of shoving whatever big piece in his mouth.
He would walk around if he's touching something, whether with his fingers or his back. Unfortunately, he still won't walk by himself with a far distance. He would let go and walk for a short distance if he can see where he's going and he will keep his eye on his destination until he gets there.
He loves his Baby Einsten and would get really annoy if you block his view of the TV. He would push you out of the way or try to get around you. If not he'll start growling and starts crying. LOL.
If he doesn't want you to hold him then he'll squirm until he gets down. He likes to walk with you holding his one hand. Everytime I do this, he'll start giggling and walk really fast.
He has an obsession with shoes and socks. If he finds a sock or his shoe on the floor, he'll take it around with him and guard it like it's his prized posession.
The other day he wanted to go outside so he starts clapping. Hieu starts walking towards the door and he got really excited and clap even more.
He's cutting another tooth at the bottom so that make it #8. Poor thing has been crying at night for the past week or so and I gave him some Motrin last night. I am not sure if it help because he still whine twice. Maybe I'll give him Tylenol tonight and see if that help. He seem to like Tylenol more. His canines are still protruding and want to come out. Hieu said the gums around it are like rubber, it goes out so much but the teeth won't cut through. I think after the canines then we'll just have to worry about the molars. We are done for a while after that.
6 comments:
awww Ky-An seems to be so cute! I can imagine him trying so hard to put on the water cap! hehe
I love Pho too!` unfortunatly there are no Vietnamese rest. around so I have to make it at home, and it's just not the same!
My mom says when I was little I would walk only if someone was holding onto a string with me, if they let go of the string I would sit down! Ky-An will be walking in no time, probably even running!
I agree with Rhi, Ky-An will be walking in no time! Then you will really have your hands full. hehe It's so fun to see them though those first few times by themselves...they are so proud! Just wait until they learn to run! hehe
Aww, poor thing about the teeth. The only thing I can recommend if Motrin or Tylenol doesn't work is teething tablets. You can get them pretty much anywhere. Hopefully that will help and no more pain for little one.
I LOVE PHO!! If I only knew how to make the broth!!!
Aww... it sure brings back memories when my boys were Ky-An's age. They too weren't interested in toys (a stage I think they go through) and was interested in water bottles, ice cream scoop, pots, pans .... etc... the list goes on. I used to plop them on the kitchen floor and let them play with the pots and other utensils in the kitchen.. but boy, was it loud!!! They would occupy themselves forever!
Jayden is still in that stage. Who wants toys when there are remotes, phones, mail, keyboards, clothes and shoes around the house? Everytime I baby proof something, he finds something else to get into. Seems like they are one step ahead of us...
I want some pho! hehe Greatest noodle soup ever!
That's pretty funny about the shoes and socks. LOL Th
e growling, too.
Ky-An seems so much like Daniel in wanting to play with outlets, shoes, socks, etc.Toys who needs them they think, when we have got the entire world to explore. The growling, I know all about that. I am sorry that he is teething and it is bothering him so much.
Ky-An sounds like such a doll.
He will be walking everyone all by himself real soon. Daniel is waking all over the place inside, outside is different though.
Post a Comment