Saturday, March 24, 2007

Easter Party at Hieu's work

Hieu's company had an Easter party for the kids today. We took my nephew with us and he had a great time. My only complaint was that there was lots of kids there and they didn't have enough eggs for the egg hunt. In addition, they didn't divide out the age so all the bigger kids got all the eggs. Ky-An fell asleep right before the hunt but I think he may be trample on with that crowd. My nephew didn't get any neither because he trip right when everyone run in and the crowd rushed pass him. He was disoriented and didn't want to participate after that. Here are some pics from the event:

Ky-an and my nephew, Thien-Bao (Ethan):

My nephew feeding the animals:

Hieu think we look so similar, even the way we frown:

With the easter bunny:

Easter egg hunt. Check out the massive crowd:

My "little" guy conked out:

My nephew on the pony ride:

Look mom..a leaf!!

And finally..some pics of them in the bike trailer. Ky-An loves leaning next to his cousin and poke him.


The train set they helped us put together:

6 comments:

Grace said...

Cindy you look so nice!! And yes, you and Ky-An have similar expressions =).... I can see it too.

Awww... looks like so much fun!! Too bad they didn't organize it better, but hopefully they'll learn from it and change things around next year! It sure looks BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Momma said...

I love the pictures. Ky-An is so adorable. Wow thre were a lot of kids there.

asiangard said...

Wow! So many kids, it doesn't seem fair to the little ones! They should have had sepearate hunts for the big kids and one for the little ones.
Ky-An's Easter outfit is so adorable!!

Lauren said...

Wow, that's a TON of kids for that Easter egg hunt!

Ky-An is adorable, as always. And you're looking pretty adorable yourself, mama. I'm always so jealous of you short, petite ladies--you look darn cute in anything you wear. I, on the other hand, just look like a giraffe or something.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Cindy! I think you look so beautiful and Ky-An is just precious. My church does one of the largest egg hunts in the area. This will be my first year taking Jayden. Luckily, they do separate by age so I'm hoping for the best. Cute pictures though! The easter bunny looks so cute!

Juliet said...

Ky-An looks so cute in that sweater!

I agree with you that they should have divided the hunt by eggs. Noy fair to the small children at all.

I gather that Ky-An and your nephew are very vlose. Am I right? It's good thaty they get to grow up together. ^_^