Saturday, March 31, 2007

Baby Moving!

I thought I've been feeling the baby kicking for several weeks but always doubt myself it can be gas. However, I felt a distinct kick yesterday when I was holding Ky-An. She gave me a hard kick that startle me! I guess she doesn't want her brother on her living space..hehe. I know it's a bit early to feel it but maybe since it's my third baby, my uterus is thinner and I can feel her more.

I definitely feel her kicking more and more everyday and am excited each time. Hieu asked if he can feel her too and I said no..not for a while. He proclaimed how unfair that was...funny how he doesn't remember much when he's been through it twice before. I can't wait until I can feel her move constantly, it hurts sometimes but it's a great feeling knowing your baby is healthy. I will probably come back and complain about how I can't sleep because this baby is constantly kicking me but that won't be for a while.

3 comments:

Grace said...

I just think it is so amazing being able to feel the baby move!! Oh - you are making me want to have a bump watch =)

asiangard said...

That is the best feeling in the world!

Juliet said...

I love when they kick! It's the best!