Sunday, March 4, 2007

My Lazy Sunday

Ky-An is cranky today because of the whole sleepless weekend. I am going to say I thought, but I hoped he would sleep in this morning but of course that didn't happen. He woke up at 6a.m. and as usual, Hieu is an absolute angel for getting up with him and take him outside so I can get some rest. I really don't think I can go through this third pregnancy if he's not there. (That's an ironic remark becaure if he's not around, I WOULDN'T have this third pregnancy..haha.) Everytime I sleep without Ky-An, I think I can get into my REM sleep because I wake up so exhausted. I feel like I have the flu. I can hardly lift my arms up and I can open my eyes to get up no matter how hard I try. At about 8 o' clock, Hieu brought Ky-An back in because he's ready for his morning nap. I did my chasing him around the bed routine while pretending to be asleep while keeping half an eye on him to make sure he doesn't fall off the bed. He had a good nap in the morning and woke up happy.

We tried to feed him lunch but he wouldn't have any of it. I thought maybe I was feeding him spaghetti again and he remembered he just threw it up last night. I then heat him up some Boston Market chicken soup but he won't have any of it either. I guess I gave Ky-An too much credit for recognizing the spaghetti..hehe. He looked pretty tired so we thought maybe he's tired and so he's not hungry. I tried to put him down for his nap but he would only crawl around the bed for an hour. Instead of fighting with him this time, I brought him outside for Hieu and surrender. Turned out it's because he had a poopy diaper. He only slept for an hour after that and was cranky the rest of the day. Hieu watched Ky-An even though he had work to do because I was so exhausted I needed a nap. I was getting dizzy so Hieu took him to Wal-mart to get stuff while I took a nap.

In other news, we bought him some washable crayons and markers last week and he LOVES playing with them. I know it's just a matter of time we get them all over the wall but we already expected that.

Oops, Ky-An is crying, gotta run. Literally.

4 comments:

asiangard said...

Haha, just wait until you have a little artist marking up your wall like Kai-Li does to me! Don't worry though it comes out, even off of clothes! hehe.
Sorry you have been so tired, I was like that too the first few months. And at least having to take a nap everyday.

asiangard said...

I thought I left a comment, maybe blogger ate it?
Anyway, I said I was sorry you are so tired! I know I needed a nap everyday while preggo.
And about those markers....you will soon have your house nicely decorated!

asiangard said...

oops just publish one! hehe

Elizabeth said...

You are a brave girl. I give Jayden some coloring time almost everyday, but I sit him in his highchair while he colors. I am dying to get him those bathtime coloring things and sidewalk chalk when he's ready. But I don't think I'll explore the markers for a while. hehe.