Hieu set up the studio at home to take Christmas pictures. I honestly didn't think we could pull it off but somehow we did and managed to get the Christmas cards out on time. Hieu stayed up late Saturday night to set this up and do test shots. I was in the closet pulling everyone's outfit together. We woke up with Ky-An at 5:30 a.m. and start getting everything ready. I changed, do my make-up, style my hair and went to CVS while we wait for Ai-Vy to wake up. Hieu called to let me know Ai-Vy is up and I rushed home to get her ready. After about an hour, we finally got everyone ready for the picture. Ky-An is cranky by this time and would not sit still for the picture. He would scream whenever we make him. My sister was maning the camera on the tripod and we told her to just snap away. We finally got everyone to sit still for about 1 or 2 minutes while my sister took the pictures. Hours of preparation for 2 minutes and they are done! LOL. I bought Ai-Vy's dress in a size 0-3 months and it was too tight on her. She was not a happy camper either.
This is the picture that is going on our Christmas card:

We had to turn on the TV for him to even sit on the bench. He's raising his hands to the Little Einsteins when the rocket takes off:

Mommy and Ai-Vy:

Daddy and Ai-Vy:

Ky-An didn't want to take anymore pictures so I put Ai-Vy on the bench to pose for daddy. She's a happy camper now that I change her out of the turtle neck. Who ever heard of a turtle neck for babies??!! They have no neck!

My nephew and my older sister:

I think this is the best picture of my nephew I've ever seen:
4 comments:
These are terrific. Atleast all of your hard work paid off. LOL
The pictures look great! And I love your dress! The kids also look so cute.
What a lovely family you are!
What a beautiful family!!!!!!
I hope you had a great Christmas.... we're finally back home!
Post a Comment