Saturday, December 22, 2007

Week in Pictures

Deep in thoughts:




Helping dad clean up the pine needles:


He got distracted and found the brush bristles more interesting:


Mom and Ai-Vy putting up her first ornament:


Ai-Vy's first ornament:


Ky-An's ornament this year. It signifies his mobility in 2007.


Our angel baby, Lan Vy's ornament. We got it in 2004.


Tree is trimmed a week before Christmas!


Ai-Vy under the tree:


Hieu thought this is hilarious to pile her on top of our clean laundry mountain. I just think it showcase our mess. :)

3 comments:

Grace said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I love the picture with baby on all those clothes - she looks quite comfortable there =)

asiangard said...

Oh I missed you!! The pictures are so nice Ai-Vy is getting so big and cuter and cuter by the day!
I love you tree, it looks so perfect.
Hey who doesn't have laundry? I have tons of unfolded laundry!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I've seen laundry piles like that. :) The tree turned out beautiful. You did a great job and the kid's ornaments are very nice. Ai-Vy is such a pretty little girl and she's getting so big. I noticed she's wearing a bracelet. I got Maya a bracelet for Christmas and it's lost already. I'm so dissappointed.