
Both feet off the ground!




Christmas Eve:




We call her El Destructo. She's so cute that you can't get mad at her though.

This was all she was interested in, grabbing the bows and stick them to herself:

My oldest sister opening presents with her girls. Everyone opened the presents at the same time because we didn't think the kids can wait for their turn. It's pretty much mayhem.

My second oldest sister and her son:


Ky-An and I. Little sister was asleep in the room.

Checking his new "wocket":

My little sister gets to man the camera until she has kids. ^_^

Mayhem I tell ya!

Aftermath:



Ky-An running from Santa Claus Christmas morning:

My niece hid with her dad in the kitchen:

Santa Claus passing out presents:

Ky-An is the only one who would get near him:

Being Al Bundy:

Christmas lunch at my aunt's house:

My adorable nieces:

Does anyone see the similarities??

Family picture. Ai-Vy slept through all this:

More presents:

Ky-An is helping clean up:

I love the mornings when they all get to hang out in their pjamas. I think we have a band here:

Sharing goldfishes in the kitchen corner. My youngest niece is hilarious. She would run over to her big sister, grab a goldfish, run back to sit next to Ky-An. By that time she is done with her goldfish so she barely sat back down before she gets up and get another goldfish from her big sister.
3 comments:
The pictures are great and the kids looked like they had so much fun! I think it's great that you and your family could spend it all together.
Nice pictures!! It looks like everyone had a wonderful visit =) A full house for you... oh my!!
Oh wow! I love these. You're right. That was mayhem. Those are the best memories. Wow, I never really realized how much Hieu and Ky-An look alike. You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment