
See the bump on my head and my misquito bite on my elbow? I keep getting these and my leg is all scarred.

Feeding myself breakfast:

I am a shy guy so I walk around covering my chest when I am shirtless.

Bayby got back....front..and a little on the sides too...

More of me getting into mischief.

Drawing with my uncle Joseph.

This is my friend Vanice, we hang out at the park together. She's a week younger than me, but man can she run!

Let me turn on some charm for you.

Okay...you can hold my hand but don't let me mom know!

Uh oh..I think they caught us!

They even have matching sippy cups.

Heeee...heheee...I am going to take your car for a spin okay?

Feeding the ducks at the park across our house:
3 comments:
Oh man! So adorable! I love how Ky-An is trying to flirt with the little girl! ha ha too cute.
Very cute!! I can see that you have lots of TOYS for Ky-An!!!
Oh, they are sharing the ride on!
Post a Comment