
Here he is with my sister's boyfriend, Chi. They both happen to wear the exact same thing that day.

Here he is attempting to crawl or stand up, I am not sure. He got stuck when he was in this position and had to wait while Hieu finish laughing and ran to get the camera. Poor guy was sweating by the time we help him down.

This one is proof that he actually holds his own bottle. He only started doing it about a month or so ago..lazy guy.
2 comments:
hehe I love the one where he's trying to stand or whatever it is he's trying to do. It's so cute when babies make a big effort!
Always love those KyAn pictures! That's so funny that he doesn't want to hold his own bottle--Jocelyn was the exact same way. She lived on bottles her first year (I only breastfed for two weeks) and she insisted on me holding the bottle. Not that she wasn't capable of doing it, she just wanted to be cradled in my lap and have me hold it for her.
Post a Comment