The weather said it would be high of 65 and we thought it would be a beautiful day, especially for an outside party. Unfortunately they didn't factor in the wind chill factor at the park. Everyone was freezing cold and we had to guard our plates with our body or the wind will blow it all off. I had to hide behind a pole to eat because it was so windy. We left Ky-An in his stroller most of the time because at least it has a cover to shield him from the wind. He doesn't like that much though and wanted out! The park was really pretty though and I think my nephew had a great time. Here are some pics from the party:
Mom said I had to get out of the moonwalk to eat:

Mommy feeding me in my stroller:

Ky-An on the slide for the first time. He doesn't seem to enjoy it as much as mommy though:

I guess I should include one of my nephew since it is his birthday and all..LOL!

Ky-an walking with grandpa:

Ky-An chilling in his stroller with everything he needs:

He loves standing at the entrance and watches the other kids jump in the moonwalk:

My nephew wrestlings one of his guests over his toy:

Here he is on the swing:

Walking with mom:

Ky-An and his two brothers:
4 comments:
He looks so adoable! What type of camera do you have anyway, the pictures look great!
I have to get better at using my camera. I have a tendency to use my camera phone which can never compare. Everytime there is a great photo op, I go to get my camera and the battery charge is zapped. Because of that, I have been using it less and less. Grrr.
Oh my goodness, can KyAn possibly get any cuter? He looks so big in his stroller...you need to kick that kid out and make him walk himself around! Just kidding! Thanks for sharing, your little man is adorable as always.
Oops! Looks like I missed a couple post! Sorry! Hope you nephew had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment