I was so tired when I woke up this morning that I actually think to myself...how am I going to take care of him all day today. What a drag! Then he turn and smile at me and all the exhaustion and bothersome thoughts vanished. I am thankful to be able to stay home with him every other Friday.
Ever since I start him back on milk last week, his rash seems to be coming back. It got worst yesterday and today. I am switching him to Borden instead of Horizon organic and see if that helps. If his rash continues to get worst, I may have to just put him on Next Step formula because I heard soymilk contains estrogen. That would not be good for my man at all! Poor guy, his bottom is all red and bumpy. He doesn't seem to be bother by it but it doesn't look comfortable to me.
I've been trying to wean him off the bottle. Avent makes sippy tips that goes with their bottle and I've been packing that for him at the babysitter's. She said it's been hard to get him to drink from it but she's been making him and that's all he drinks from. I hate to doubt her but I don't know how true that is. I just tried giving him the sippy milk bottle for his nap and he cried for 1 hour. I thought he's just fighting sleep and wants me to take him outside. Then I thought maybe he's uncomfortable because of his rash. After bringing him back outside, it dawned on me that maybe he doesn't like the sippy nipple. He would take a few sip and push the bottle away. I thought it's because he just ate and he's full. Well I changed the nipple back on the bottle and wouldn't you know it, he gulped down the whole bottle, roll over and sleep without a peep.
I am hoping he won't wake up until at least 4 or 4:30p.m. We are going to take a walk in his new umbro stroller that my sister got for him. He loves sitting in it this morning. Hieu was showing me how to pull it open and put him on there, he didn't want to get off and keep trying to wake back to sit on it..haha. Okay I better wash some dishes while he's asleep. Crossing my fingers he'll have a good nap!
1 comment:
hmm...Not sure what to tell you. William drinks soy milk every day, and he's fine. But then, he only really started on that when he was two. He pretty much had breast milk, and occassionally water to drink when he was KyAn's age. So, yeah, I really don't know what to say. We also aren't big milk drinkers. Sorry I can't be of more help. But if I were you, I would choose formula over cow's milk. Probably easier for him to digest.
Post a Comment