I had a craving for Whataburger's breakfast-on-bun this morning. I drove by there to get one with Jalepenos even though I was already late for work. It sounded good in my head but after 2 bites of it, I don't even want to smell it.
Now I am sitting at work and suddenly I want something sour. I was thinking lemon, or those lemon salt that they sell at convenience stores, or those spicy lemon seasoning that you put on cucumbers and food. What did they say about you craving sour? Is it a girl or a boy? Who knows, I don't remember. My mouth was salivating and there is absolutely nothing at my desk that is sour. I thought about going downstair to the deli to find something but they may look at me weird if I just want to buy a lemon. Finally I saw a packet of Hot Sauce that I got from the deli yesterday. It's one of those moments when you see in the cartoons and the guys see something he wants and it glows with music. That's what it was like when I saw the packe of Hot Sauce. It was sooo good!!! I really hope no one walks in on me gulping this down, it's really gross if you think about it. I am sick..someone help me!!!
I am stil trying to finish writing all these darn thank you cards. I know it's necessary and I should thank everyone for coming to Ky-An's birthday and for their thoughtful gifts..but my gosh the are a pain! I still have about 10 or 12 to go. Thank goodness I won't have to do this for a while.
4 comments:
haha!
maybe a boy I think.
I craved spicey, tabasco sauce on everything.lol even pinapple.
I remember those times craving something so bad, I would make it and take one bite and want to puke!
I don't know if it means it's a boy or a girl, but I would be interested to know, too, since I have been ALL ABOUT the the sour and salty flavors lately. Tabbouleh, water with LOTS of lemon juice and salt and vinegar potato chips are my current favorites.
OMG! This post totally cracked me up. Though I have to admit that I'm pretty grossed out at the thought of eating a packet of hot sauce by itself, lol!
I don't know about boy/girl cravings. I pretty much craved anything--I guess that's why I turned into a house when I was pregnant.
I was cracking up when I read your post. I remember being in those situations where you are DESPERATELY looking for something and that sense of relief when you finally find it. I could just imagine you with your little packet of hot sauce.
Post a Comment