Anyways..back to the pickles. It didn't sound good last night when Hieu bought it but sure sounds yummy this morning. I put a little bit of every snacks Hieu bought me in a ziplock bag to bring to work. On my commute to work I start thinking about the pickles and they sound really good! My mouth is salivating again so I reached over and grab the pickles bag and eat them. I had to make sure my car is not directly across any other cars in traffic or that they can see I am eating pickles at 7 o'clock in the morning....with my coffee no less!!! I think I may make some people sick if they see me so being the thoughtful person that I am, I made sure they don't see me. I know it would gross me out any other time but pickles and coffee were really good this morning. In fact, I finished the whole bag of pickles I brought to work today. I am turning into one of those weird craving pregnant ladies. Wonder what's next, pickles and anchovies???!!
Life with two young kids are at lightning speed. This is my attempt to capture some life moments before they are forever gone.
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Pickles and coffee anyone?
Hieu was wonderful and knew I needed some coffee in the morning, so he went out to Wal-Mart last night and got me a bunch of snacks. He asked me what I want and I told him sour and spicy stuff. He brought back all sorts of stuff like trail mix, baked ritz crackers, pickles, pinapples, and decaf Starbucks coffee. I really need that too especially from last night because Ky-An woke up twice crying. I am not sure what's going on with him. Somtimes he would stir, cry, and either go back to sleep on his own or I'll hug him and he goes back to sleep. Last night he keep stirring and whine/cry at 2.am. so it took me a while to get him settle down to go back to sleep. Then he woke up again at 4 and keep on crying with his eyes closed so I had to pick him up and rock him for a bit. Poor guy, I don't know what's going on with him. Maybe I will try giving him some Tylenol tonight and see if that will help.
Anyways..back to the pickles. It didn't sound good last night when Hieu bought it but sure sounds yummy this morning. I put a little bit of every snacks Hieu bought me in a ziplock bag to bring to work. On my commute to work I start thinking about the pickles and they sound really good! My mouth is salivating again so I reached over and grab the pickles bag and eat them. I had to make sure my car is not directly across any other cars in traffic or that they can see I am eating pickles at 7 o'clock in the morning....with my coffee no less!!! I think I may make some people sick if they see me so being the thoughtful person that I am, I made sure they don't see me. I know it would gross me out any other time but pickles and coffee were really good this morning. In fact, I finished the whole bag of pickles I brought to work today. I am turning into one of those weird craving pregnant ladies. Wonder what's next, pickles and anchovies???!!
Anyways..back to the pickles. It didn't sound good last night when Hieu bought it but sure sounds yummy this morning. I put a little bit of every snacks Hieu bought me in a ziplock bag to bring to work. On my commute to work I start thinking about the pickles and they sound really good! My mouth is salivating again so I reached over and grab the pickles bag and eat them. I had to make sure my car is not directly across any other cars in traffic or that they can see I am eating pickles at 7 o'clock in the morning....with my coffee no less!!! I think I may make some people sick if they see me so being the thoughtful person that I am, I made sure they don't see me. I know it would gross me out any other time but pickles and coffee were really good this morning. In fact, I finished the whole bag of pickles I brought to work today. I am turning into one of those weird craving pregnant ladies. Wonder what's next, pickles and anchovies???!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ooh...pickles do sound good! And pickles and anchovies sound even better! I'm serious!
You know, we both have such sweet husband to go out and get these things for us whenever we need them. It's one of the perks of being pregnant. hehe
I hope that KyAn feels better soon. Do you think he needs to see a doctor?
Wow, those are some crazy cravings. I've not had anything like that. I just have one incredible sweet tooth. I asked dh to get me some ice cream tonight, the first request of the past 31 weeks. He said no. I barely passed my glucose test and he wants me to try to be a little more conservative with my sweets diet. What's that all about? Anyway, I am glad you are blogging and keeping track of his pregnancy, step by step. It's going to be such an awesome gift to your kids.
Alright, that giant bucket of pickles is seriously making me want to barf. Can't you just crave chocolate or something? Now THAT's something I can relate to.
Juliet - Ky-An's 1 year appt is on the 20th so I will talk to his doctor then. I read on my Jan '06 that most kids his age does the whine/cry thing in his sleep. Not sure why. At least he's not the only one.
Elizabeth - Just goes to show you that every pregnancy is so different. I craved sweets with Ky-An too. I would finish a whole cake in 2 days while I was pregnant with him. I am still paying for it now so the sour cravings is better..hehe
Lauren - Sorry I am making you sick! I don't blame you. I'd be sick too if I am not pregnant. Craving chocolates and sweets is what got me in trouble with the post-natal weight still.
looking at the pickles made me hungry, even though I'm not pregnant!
Poor KyAn, still feeling bad.
Kai-Li often wakes up with her eyes closed crying,I try o sooth her, but she will cry more, sometimes it's just a bad dream I think.
Post a Comment