Ky-An now weighs 26 pounds 9 ounces, that's down from 28, but he's still in the 94%. I guess all the kids his age are losing more weight than him..hehe. He is 31" long (90%) and head is 19" (90%). He was suppose to get his chicken pox and measles shot today also but because I am pregnant, they hold off on it. It's because he could get a rash from the shots and that can cause me to miscarriage or go into pre-term labor. His next appointment is at 14 months. He will have two more shots then.
My friend made my nieces some adorable bows and I just had to have Ky-An model it. Hieu saw the pictures and yelled "what are you doing to me??!!" hehe. I think he looks really good and so does my sister. Everyone thought it was funny except for Hieu. Ky-An really like to also, he doesn't mind it at all and even pose for the pictures.






5 comments:
Well Kyan is bigger tahn Kai-Li! lol
She only weighs 22 lbs, and is a shorty, I forget how short, but off the charts short!
Ky_An is going to be a big boy!
He looks cute in the bow though, maybe if you have a girl this time you can save it for her! hehe
KyAN looks adorable in that bow! hehe
I wish that William would still pose for pictures. :-( Enjoy this time!
You are a brave girl. Dh would have killed me. There's no denying how cute the bows are, but I can see why Hieu reacted that way. haha. You're friend is very talented.
I love the headbands, those are too cute. Sounds like Ky-An is doing well though.
That is too cute! I didn't know Ky-An was in the 94%! I dressed Anjali up in boys clothes before and she looked so cute in them. At her 1 year checkup she was 15 lbs 6 ozs, and 27 inches!
Post a Comment