Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I don't post much about my dear husband, Hieu, so in honor of Valentine's Day here are all the reasons why I love him!



  1. He always respect my wishes, even when he doesn't agree.
  2. He lets me buys whatever I want whenever I want, just as long as we have enough for bills.
  3. He still finds me desirable even though I look like those before pictures for diet ads.
  4. He is very resourceful and has great survival skills. If something were to happen to the world, I am confident we can survive with him next to me.
  5. He's a wonderful father to Ky-An,Lan Vy, and any future kids we may have. He is so helpful with the baby after birth and during my recovery.

  6. He always let me pick what we eat because I am the pickier one.

  7. He thinks I am interesting and smart enough to enjoy a good debate with me, even though I always end up getting mad.

  8. He never pressure me to bd, no matter how long he has been in the "dessert".

  9. He would always wake up in the morning with Ky-An so I can catch some extra sleep.

  10. He washes the bottles and the dishes on most days without any complaint.

  11. He never questions my decisions about Ky-An or what I want to buy him.

  12. He's my strongest source of support for everything. I don't think I can make it through the Lan Vy tragedy if he's not around.

  13. I will not be the person I am today because of him. He taught me to be generous, kind to others, and be appreciative of everything we have.

  14. I love it when he cooks for me, no matter how rare that is. I love that he makes the effort even though it's not his strength. I think a man who cooks is so sexy! *hint hint*

  15. He never complains whenever I throw these big parties even though it means he will be the one running around getting stuff, help setup, and clean up.

  16. He sees my family as his own and love all my sisters like I love them. He fixes coffee for my sister every morning for her commute to school and takes care of all her car troubles.

  17. He makes me coffee every morning, fill up my thermos with water, and pack my lunches.

  18. He doesn't get jealous whenever Ky-An prefers me. He think it's sweet.

  19. He always pamper me with gifts and flowers on special occasions.

  20. He doesn't put any expectations on me. If I don't feel like cooking then we order out or we eat out.
  21. He puts up with my nagging and crazy pregancy/post-partum hormones that sometimes can be nasty.
  22. He would watch Ky-An while I take a nap even though he's exhausted himself.
  23. He would brew coffee twice every morning just so I can have my decaf.
  24. He gives me flowers for no reason at all.

That's it for now. I'll post more if I think of anymore.



He came to pick me up for our lunch date today with a beautiful orchid plant. Being the brat, I asked him where my big bouquet of flowers is. :P He said he thought he'd do something different this time and decide to give me a live plant. He did have a huge arrangement with him but it was so heavy he didn't think I can carry it home. I said do you know how many plants I have killed at work? hahah. I do, I kill all my plants at work so I have to bring this plant home. We then went to this nice restaurant for lunch. The atmosphere was good but we weren't too impress with the food.

6 comments:

Juliet said...

You do have a sweet husband. ^_^ Makes a day like today even sweeter knowing you are loved so much, doesn't it.

Oh, and you so do NOT look like the before picture in a diet ad! I don't know where you get that from.

asiangard said...

He sounds like the perfect guy!
I thought Gi Jye was good, but Gi Jye always scolds me and won't let me drink coffee!
You are a very lucky woman!!

Anonymous said...

he is a loveable husband indeed.......hehehehehe....

Anonymous said...

How very sweet. Luckly she left out my bad traits, we may have to 2-3...

She's very much like the orchid in her office....

Often difficult and hard to take care of, but very beautiful and unique:)

Elizabeth said...

That was such a sweet idea. What an excellent way to honor your husband on Valentine's Day.

Happy Momma said...

You do have a sweet husband. You are a lucky woman. That was some sweet things you said about your husband. LOL on killing plants at work.