Wow, I can't believe I haven't post anything new since Wednesday! There's not much going on except I am extremely tired. I understand why some people think they may have the flu when they are pregnant. I am also been slightly nauseous at night and can only keep spicy food down. Yesterday I cooked Ky-An some fish noodle soup and I was about to barf. Fish just does not smell good right now.
Hieu has been so great at picking up my slack. I went out with some friends for dinner on Thursday and he bathe Ky-An and put him to sleep. Yeah!!! That's the first time he put Ky-An to sleep for a long time and I am so glad it's a success. That will be so helpful during my pregnancy and after birth. I slept all day today, with Ky-An and beyond, and Hieu played with him all day for me while I rest. I am so lucky I have a helpful husband who understands the difficulties of pregnancy. I should tell him that more often.
We went to eat Korean food yesterday because I was craving something spicy and sour. Kim Chi soup is my absolute favorite. Luckily the whole family loves Korean food also so my craving wasn't so weird. We left for dinner at 6:30 and got their at 7. I thought we ate pretty quick because we finished at 8 and got home by 8:30. It was still way past Ky-An's bedtime and he was fussy at the restaurant. I gave him his bottle in the car and after he was done, he got really hyper and won't settle down to sleep. He finally fell asleep as we almost got home. I took him in and changed his diaper and clothes. I found out why he was not comfortable in the carseat. His diaper leaked and his pants was all wet. Poor guy! Mommy is neglecting him.
My OB finally called me back and I got an appointment for Feb 20th. That's a long way to go but at least I finally got a appointment. I was scare she won't see me this time and I'd have to go find another one. She's a high-risk OB, and one of the best ones, so she's very busy and is very selective of who she wants to care for.
5 comments:
Way to go, Hieu, on putting KyAn to bed! There's nothing sexier than a man taking care of their babies!
I'm so glad you're going to be able to see the same OB you saw with KyAn. The 20th will be here before you know it. Do you have any idea how far along you are?
What a nice hubby you have!!
Yummy korean food! I craved kimchi and eggs my first few months with Bailey.
I know you must feel like crap, so get some rest if you can.
In a way I think the 20th is so far away, but at the same time, I think that's great. By the time you get in, you may be close to the end of the 1st trimester. Awesome. My husband, Esteban, watched Jayden for me yesterday so I can get my manicure and then go to a stamping party. That was my first time at one and it was fun. I don't know that I would continue it, atleast not for now. Too many changes coming our way with a baby on the way. I'm grateful for a helpful husband even though sometimes I'm no good at showing it. I have to get better at that.
Isn't it wonderful to have a helpful man who understands that pregnancy is hard on us sometimes?
I love me some good Korean food, and kim chi chigae rules! But you know what's odd? All through this pregnancy, I've had a aversion to rice. Isn't that weird? Something so simple, that I usually love, now nauseates me.
That is great that Hieu was helping out so much. That is great. Only eight more days for your doctor's appointment. Are you excited?
Post a Comment