Sunday, February 25, 2007

Baby Babbling

Ky-An babbles all day and night and I just can't get enough. From the moment he walks up in the morning before his eyes are even open, he "talks" non-stop. I love hearing the sound of his voice, even if it's 4 in the morning. His voice calms me and it makes me happy to hear him babbling away. He makes all kinds of noise and who knows what the mean but I pretend he's talking to me and carry on a conversation with him. I talk to him and he babbles back to me, very cute.

He has also discover the joy of television. He loves his Baby Einstein and would sit there quietly watching it. He cries whenever we turn it off, crazy boy. We let him watch some TV after he was one for about 10 minutes or so per day but he didn't care about it much at first. He would watch it for a few minutes then run off somewhere to play. Now he would sit there mesmerized and yell whenever a baby comes on the dvd. It's just so amazing to see him develop new skills everyday. I am so blessed to be able to experience this joy of motherhood.

4 comments:

asiangard said...

Kai-Li enjoys watching herself on tv, it's pretty funny. Just wait until Ky-An is shouting Mama Mama all the time, then you might get sick of his voice!! ;)

Juliet said...

These little developments are like magic, aren't they? It is so amazing to see a little human being develop in this way!

Elizabeth said...

I have been letting Jayden watch TV every morning until nap time, but he pays very little attention to it. I think I'll try Baby Einstein again. I love babbling too. As much as I'd like for Jayden to use words, I love his incessant chatter. I also respond to him. Dh thinks I'm crazy.

Happy Momma said...

I know what you mean about listening to their babble. I love it too. I love to respond to Daniel, even though most of the time I have no clue what he is saying.