So cute! So do you have each of them in toddler beds now? How sweet that it's working out for your "big kids!" I had to scroll away from the princess toddler bed picture or Sylvie may demand one of her own.
Always love all of your pictures, great photography, beautiful babies.
No I don't. They both still sleep with me in the big bed in my room. It's only nap times that Ky-An sleeps upstairs so he doesn't disturb his sister. The princess bed actually belong to my nieces. My sister bought one so they'll have it whenever they visit.
3 comments:
So cute! So do you have each of them in toddler beds now? How sweet that it's working out for your "big kids!" I had to scroll away from the princess toddler bed picture or Sylvie may demand one of her own.
Always love all of your pictures, great photography, beautiful babies.
No I don't. They both still sleep with me in the big bed in my room. It's only nap times that Ky-An sleeps upstairs so he doesn't disturb his sister. The princess bed actually belong to my nieces. My sister bought one so they'll have it whenever they visit.
Awww, so cute! I have three kids in bed with me now! lol
I love how they are banging the pots together...ahhh, reminds me of my house! ;)
Post a Comment