Ky-An has been learning so much in school and we are so happy. The other week I came in to pick him up and he showed me they had just plant a seed in a cup of soil. I was estatic with that because I’ve been wanting to plant something with him for months but never got the chance. I think just seeing the plant grow would be such a thrill for him. It’s very sweet to see how excited he got over an activity he got to do.
They get to go outside to play twice a day and Ky-An has developed quite a tan already. He gets dark easily with some sun, even after they apply sunblock on him everyday. Yesterday he gets to play T-ball and really enjoyed it. What great fun! That is something he would never get to do until he starts Elementary school.
They’ve also teach him the weather so he knows clouds make rain. He also has been singing this adorable song call “Mr. Cloud”.
Mr. Cloud Mr. Cloud
Who’s the funniest one in town
_________ do you trick!
(then you have a silly action or noise and he’ll crack up laughing.)
He surprised us yesterday when he came home and told us “Today is Fruesday!” We were so surprised and asked him what tomorrow is. He goes “Friendsday”. He basically know all the days of the week and we’ve been teaching what the days are and what days he goes to school just so he knows what to expect.
We’ve been letting Ky-An sleep in the morning instead of waking him up so I can take him. I just don’t have the heart to do it knowing he already lost some sleep during nap time at school. Hieu has been taking over the responsibility because he’s work is next door to Ky-An’s school and he can be at work later than me. This is the result:
This is after his night of tantrum so I asked Hieu to make sure he has good breakfast in the morning so daddy made yummy eggs.
Ky-An asked for doughnuts again Wednesday morning and we just can’t say no to that dimpled grin:
He asked for one again Thursday morning but mommy took him to school so she no and that ended his reign.
2 comments:
This is so awesome! This is exactly why I can't wait for Jayden to go to school. I know it will be the same for him. Plus, I am looking forward to spending time with Maya. So, have you decided what to do with the artwork he brings home?
I am not sure what I'll be doing with his artworks yet. We circulate them and put the newest ones on the fridge. Hieu and I bring some to work with us but the rest goes into a box and they are quickly filling up.
Post a Comment