We found another Farmer’s Market in town and headed out see it. This one turn out to be an organic market with local farmers or growers as vendors. The food and sight looks great but the price is much more than I want to pay. I know the food are all organic but $4 for a dozen of eggs, $9/lb of meat, and $4 for a pint of strawberries is just too rich for my blood. There are a lot of city folks and lots of dogs. They also have live music and Ky-An loves its, along with the wonderful home-made gelato. I spent $33 on this market trip:
- $4 Gelato
- $2 Spinach
- $3 Giant green onions
- $8 Honey for the kids
- $4 Strawberries
- $12 Giant shrimps
Hmmm..is there anything I like here??!!
He wouldn’t hold her hands but when Hieu ask him to make sure Ai-Vy doesn’t fall, he held her hands to make sure of that.
Check out these giant green onions!
This is me being a sucker for fresh produce:
$4 worth of strawberries. It’s actually just half of that but Ky-An was so cute being excited that the lady gave him pour 2 pints in for him.
Enjoying the gelato with big brother. Mommy wanted none of it. She’s not an ice cream person.
More mommy!!



Ky-An getting down with the music:
As an added bonus, we saw firemen raising money so we stopped by to let Ky-An look at the fire truck and donate money. He was ecstatic. The fireman was so nice and let him sit on the driver sit and then give us a grand tour of the fire truck. Hats off to all you public servants out there!!!






1 comment:
Not an ice cream person? I'm flabbergasted! LOL
I went to a smiliar market with my sister last fall in Ohio and we really enjoyed it, but kept our shopping simple. Like you say, it was very pricey.
Ai-Vy looks so cute. I love that jacket on her and Ky-An is so delicate, holding her hand just so. I wish Jayden was more gentle with his sister. Mostly he yanks at her and she screams as she tries to push him away! LOL
Post a Comment