
Going down to the beach with Aunt Tran:

Getting used to the water:

Playing in the sand, his favorite thing to do.

This is what they did the entire time. I guess he doesn't like the moving water.

Having a great time...running nose and all:

My niece enjoying the waves with her dad:

My nephew and his mom:

I don't want to go home!!!!

Twins??

Still got his beer belly!

Little trouble-maker somehow got markers all over her face:

Playing boxing with the Wii:

Resting from the boxing match:

My sister doing the hoola-hoop on the Wii Fit:

My little niece stands behind her older cousin and copy how to ski:

Sidewalk art project:





She was soooo sleepy:


And so was Ky-An...
3 comments:
I just came over to tag you and realized that I hadn't seen these pictures yet. Very cool. Looks like it was a fun time. The summer is almost over and we haven't even been to the beach yet. Ugh. Anyhow, I tagged you on my blog. Come take a peek and see...
You can't tag me! Lauren already tagged me! I am still trying to think about what to write.
LOL! Sorry! Consider it killing two birds with one stone. hehe. I've never been a fan of beaches where you can drive your car, but looking at your pictures I can see an instant advantage. I hate dragging all the baby stuff halfway across the beach. It's usually a double trip just to unload. Maybe next time, we can take a trip out to Daytona Beach and try that for a change.
Post a Comment