Ky-An had so much fun at the party and we stayed from 2 to out 6:30. The kids were pooped and conked out on the way home. Ai-Vy actually fell asleep and I put her in my friend's son's crib. We waited for her to wake up and that's why we stayed so long. They had a big blow-up slide that Ky-An just loved. At first my friend's brother and Hieu held him while they go down the slide. After the second time Ky-An told Hieu to stop and he wanted to go down himself. Someone helped him get up the stairs to the top and Hieu waited at the bottom to catch him. Everyone was surprise he's so brave for such a little boy. They keep telling me what a daredevil my son which makes me laugh because that's so not Ky-An. He's usually very mellow and cautious. I think he's just used to the slide and dunking into water from his swimming class.

My friend, Trang, and her adorable son, Kamran.

Ai-Vy made some new friends.

Ky-An swimming with his friends:

Ai-Vy in her bathing suit:


I think you can tell he's trying to say "Fish!!"

Ky-An going down the big slide:

I think Thi looked more scared than Ky-An. Ky-An wanted to go by himself after this and he did!

Birthday boy and his parents:

He loved the decorations more than the cupcake:
1 comment:
These are awesome. I've been thinking about a water themed birthday party for Jayden, but I was waiting for him to get a little older so we can order the water slide. I am hoping that we can tie in whatever his favorite character is at the time to the theme. Come Swim With Me is very cute.
Post a Comment