Tides for $1 from Walgreens on Black Friday

Detergents are from Target when they had them on clearance.




Toilet and towel paper I get from overages at Walgreens and CVS.




Cottonelle toilet paper was from CVS. I think we still have about 4 packs of them after giving 2 to my parents. It was on clearance for $4.99 with $2 back.


More towel paper. Viva is my favorite brand of towel paper so I stock up when I can. Diapers are for $2 or free using my excess Extra bucks at CVS.


Swimmimg diapers for both kids. I usually get them on clearance the season before.

Wipes:



Can't have too much wipes right?



Free bath buddies soap and cheap Orajel toothpastes from Walgreens.

Household shelf in the garage. The Ziplocs are from the Kroger deal.

More from the household items shelf in the garage. The Glade spray and Flameless candles are from CVS when they paid me to get them. Electrasol are from Target when there was a $2.25 coupon out. Dawn are also from Target when they had their coupons out making it $.29 each.

All the Contour and Breeze monitors are moneymakers from CVS. I sold them all at the garage sale for $2 each. The AirWick I bought at Walgreens for $.99 and sold them all for $3 each.

I got the goldfish for $.50 each at Krogers during that same big sale.

Snacks in the pantry that I got from various deals. We don't really eat much snack food so I don't keep a big stockpile of food items.

Cereal that I bought because they are a great deal. We may have to donate some before they expire because no one is eating them in my house.

Coke and Pepsi deal from CVS. The Coke deal was when there was a $5/$15 coupon in the newspaper. I bought 4 packs for $1.27 each and get $3 back. We really don't drink much sodas so this was the only way I would buy any. ^_^

Kleenex anti-bacterial were free at Krogers. Welch's juice was for $1.50 and Crisco oil for $2 at Kroger during the big sale.

My container of gum that were free or with overage at Walgreens.

Hair color was bought 4 for about $2 and get $10 back at Walgreens. I sold most of them at the garage sale for $1 each. CVS paid me $2 for every 4 SoyJoy I bought. I heard they are really gross but these African ladies came to the garage sale and bought them all.

Health and beauty products in our closet.

Q-tips were on clearance for $1.50 with $2 Extra bucks back at CVS:

Bath & Body Works lotion and anti-bacterial soap. I stocked up because I love their products and the last sale I had a $10 off $30 coupon.

Body washes that are free from Walgreens or CVS. I think I have another 15 bottles of Softsoap that I haven't put up yet.


Contact solutions for free or are moneymaker.


Toothpaste and deodorants. I sold some of my deodorant at the garage sale for $1 each. I am saving the toothpaste to give to my parents when they go back to Viet Nam.

Cart of make-up and toothbrushes. I need to fill it up..hehe.

Personal hygeine items:

KY Jelly gift packs that was regular price for $11.99. They were on clearance at Wal-mart for $2.98 and there are $3 coupons out. I had the hardest time getting these though because Wal-mart staff are so unknowledgable about their coupon policy.

Stuff I set out for the garage sale. Loreal Vive were all free from Walgreen's B1G1F and there was a B1G1 coupon out. I sold them for $1 each at the garage sale and $4for the razors gift packs.

I store the shampoo in the upstair's guest bathroom cabinet.


Suave moneymaker from Walgreens. I had so much fun rolling it with Arizona tea. They were all sold for $.75 each at the garage sale.

My box of free razors from CVS or Walgreens:


$.05 Softsoap hand washes from Kroger or Randalls when they are on sale for $1 and the $.35 triples.

Free or moneymaker Lypsyl/Chapstick lip moisturizer from CVS and Walgreens.

Floss from the last CVS deal, toothbrush heads from Extra Bucks overage from CVS, and cheap toothpaste for Ai-Vy from Walgreens.

Children's Tylenol:

Cough drops:

Robitussin from the last Walgreens moneymaker:

Free or moneymaking Excedrin:

Neosporin and Baid-Aids. Always have to stock up on these ;)

Gift bags from the last Essence of Beauty deal at CVS. They were on sale for $1.49 and buy 3 get $5 Extra Bucks. I gave 9 bags to my little sister already and still have these.
6 comments:
Great stockpile pics! I found your blog on Hotcouponworld and love it especially your cute babies and the great yard sale!
Girl, my stockpile will never look like yours. How do you find time? Amazing. Are you running out of storage yet? LOL
Wow! I think you should open a store now! lol
Holy cow!! What a load of stuff!! Rhi is right, you CAN open up a store... LOL!
I can't believe the price on that stuff... that is so cheap!! If we could find deals like that here in Canada, I would be stocking up like you!!
Woah!!!! I've seen bargain hunter stockpiles and yours puts them to SHAME.
1-Are you sure you don't have any bit of obsessive compulsive disorder to be that disciplined?!?!?
2- If there is a natural or unnatural disaster heading our way,,....I'm finding YOUR house
3- Better up your house insurance to cover all that stuff!!!!
4- Do you EVER run to the store because you are out of something?
Clara - Thanks for the compliment! I am glad you like my blog. :)
Elizabeth - I have a few shelves in the garage that needs loving. In addition my sister is moving out soon so there is a whole closet that is in danger of being taken over.
Rhi - Miss ya! Want to come by to shop at my store? haha
Grace - I heard about the price of stuff in Canada. I feel for you guys!
Special K - My stockpile is actually pale in comparision to a lot of the members on HotCouponWorld.com.
1. I am a bit obsessive when it comes to organization.
2. You are welcome here if there is a disaster.
3. How can I up my insurance on free stuff? :)
4. I stil have to get to the stores for milk and fresh produce.
Post a Comment